ICE London 2020 is the Global Gaming Hub for all B2B gaming industry experts. And of course, Pay4Fun, the Brazilian leader specialist in payment intermediations for the gaming market, will be attending.
This year’s edition of ICE London runs from Tuesday 4 to Thursday 6 February 2020. The event will take place at ExCeL London, UK
With an incredible 35,000+ attendance, ICE London continues to be unrivaled as the leading gaming technology event for business growth, development, and networking. All forms of gaming are covered at ICE London, whether land-based or online.
Clarion Gaming organizes ICE London for the international gaming community, including intelligence resources “Totally Gaming” and iGaming Business. Clarion Gaming is part of Clarion Events, one of the world’s leading event organizers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947.
Pay4Fun will be present at ICE VOX Conference
In parallel with ICE London 2020, it will take place at the ICE VOX Conference. Pay4Fun will also be attending this summit. ICE VOX is the broadest, most international gaming conference on the planet.
From regulation to marketing and advertising, for all gaming types and levels of seniority, ICE VOX is an excellent opportunity to take a business to the next level.
ICE VOX will be hosting six conferences. Each one will cover the most significant issues in global gaming, such as:
- World Regulatory Briefing: this conference will be the single most significant meeting of global regulators in the world.
- International Casino Conference (ICC): a conference dedicated to casino optimization, development and opportunity
- Modernizing Lotteries: A discussion about private and national lotteries
- Hospitality Summit (ICC): This conference is dedicated to hospitality tailored for gaming.
- Advertising and Marketing: innovation in advertising & marketing during this transitional period is imperative to future success.
- Cybercrime and Security: data is the most valuable asset in the world to businesses.
Ice London 2020 and ICE VOX will be important events for the world to know even more about Pay4Fun’s success.
Come to meet Pay4Fun at ICE London 2020
Pay4Fun is a Fintech that has already become a reference as one of the leading intermediary companies for the most diverse types of payments.
In addition to the focus on our client, Pay4Fun also helps international companies interested in investing in the promising Brazilian market.
All of this market intelligence is the result of over ten years of Pay4Fun team experience.
In 2019, the development of our partner portfolio achieved an exponential growth of 1000%. Registrations on the platform also increased by 500%. All of this reflects the company’s substantial global growth.
If you are also going to be at ICE London 2020, do not miss the opportunity to invest in the promising Brazilian gaming market. Talk to Pay4Fun.